Are you a black professional who wants to…
Share your knowledge with a wider audience
Help empower and inspire your community
Make additional income
Become recognised as an expert in your field
Then why not become an expert teacher on The Amun University
At the Amun University, we’re always looking to find teachers in the black community to create courses for the black community.
It is very important that the teachers we feature are
- Experts in their field
- & able to create engaging, interesting and informative courses and programs
…So our students can be sure when they invest in our courses they are getting the best from the best.
As a teacher, we also want to create a way for you to:
- Reach more people with your knowledge
- Position yourself as an expert in your field
- Help the community unlock their potential with the knowledge you have
- Earn money from your skills and expertise
- Help raising money for charities and worthwhile causes that support the black community, from the sales of your courses
If you are an expert in any of the following subjects, we’d love to have you on board as our market research shows these are courses the community is looking for:
- Natural Health, Raw Foods, Herbal Medicine, Aromatherapy etc
- Black History Studies
- Financial Management
- Yoga & Fitness
- Foreign Languages
- Natural Skin and Hair Care
- How to start a business
- How to get customers
- Advertising & Marketing Your Products & Services
- How to publish a book
- Social media for business
- How to Knit, Sew, Crochet
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Event management
- Fundraising etc
However, we would be happy to include other course ideas if they fit with the general ethos of the University.
About our courses
Courses in the University are comprised of video, audio & course notes to cater for all learning styles and preferences, if you need help creating your course, please let us know so you can support you as best we can.
How much can you make from courses?
As a teacher, you’ll receive 50% of all the course fees paid for your courses and most short courses are between £19-£50 and programs are roughly £75 – £150.
So if 10 students enroll onto your £25 course in a month, you make £125.
If 10 students enroll onto your £99 program in a month, you’ll receive £495.
Tutors will receive monthly statements to show you how many sales have been made and how much we’ll be paying you. Payments are made monthly and include all course fees collected 7 days previously.
To start the process of becoming an Amun University expert teacher, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible, many thanks!